Estate Planning & Administration
You've worked hard for what you have and you want to preserve your wealth for future generations. UNION Savings BANK's Estate Planning and Administration services provide a plan to help plan and protect your assets today and in the future.
- Work to create a blueprint for how your estate will be managed during your lifetime and after you're gone.
- We carefully consider all your aspects of your financial picture - personal objectives, the types and values of your assets, and the tax implications of your decisions.
- Our staff works closely with your attorney, accountant and other members of your estate planning team to customize a plan that's tailored for you.
- UNION Savings BANK can be named by you in your will as executor of your estate. An executor is named in a will to settle your estate and to perform any other legal and reasonable instructions in your will.
- Estate Administration services available include:
- Collecting, securing, and valuing assets.
- Paying expenses, debts, and taxes.
- Reviewing claims against estate
- Filing tax returns
- Managing assets during the settlement (probate) period
- Distributing assets as instructed in your will
Not FDIC insured. NOT guaranteed by the financial institution or any Federal Government agency. May lose value and fees may reduce earnings. Neither UNION Savings BANK nor its employees, practice estate or tax law. Professional counsel is recommended for tax and estate planning. The information contained in this site is meant to be for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as a representation, recommendation, or endorsement of any investment estate plan.